Image processing gets a major boost with a new collection of parametric filters and an Instant Alpha tool that makes it easy to knock out backgrounds. Comic Life 3 introduces a script editor letting you create stories right in the app and easily take your words to the comic page thanks to new SmartScriptâ„¢ technology. New graphics options for strokes, fills and opacity make it easy to create impressive designs. Comic Life 3 also features a re-engineered editing engine allowing two-up display of your comic, element grouping, find and replace and master page.
Download the 30 day free trial – and give it a try today!
The major new features in Comic Life 3 for Windows:
- Integrated script editor with SmartScriptâ„¢ text processing, including dedicated script templates
- Instant alpha tool – for quickly knocking out the background of images
- Balloon variety picker
- Balloon tail thickness selector
- Precision balloon tail control including connecting tails
- 17 advanced parametric image filters, including
- Rotoscope, Paintoscope, Hatched, Sketched, Smooth, Pen, Retro and more.
- Find & Replace – great for quickly changing a characters name
- 191 built-in creative fill options including speedlines, halftones, textures and tiles
- 11 stroke types from clean lines to scratchy pens
- 16 page texture overlays
- 3D lettering option for big, blocky comic titles
- Smart alignment guides
- Master page for repeating design elements
- Two-up page view, including facing pages
- Opacity controls for balloons (including panels, captions and shapes)
- Hideable element well
- Blur image adjustment
- Bezier controls for warping lettering
- Text paste and match style
- Element grouping
- Rulers with user-settable guidelines
Check out the Comic Life 3 for Windows page for more information.