Comic Draw 1.1.2 update is now available for download.
To update Comic Draw for iOS, please update using your iOS device in the App Store or via iTunes.
Find out more about Comic Draw on the Comic Draw for iPad page.
Comic Draw for iPad 1.1.2 has the following improvements:
- Fixed crash when switching to sketching when there are no sketching layers
- Fixed crash when flood filling on very large canvases
- Fixed a bug with certain layer blend modes not displaying correctly in final export
- Very short pinch no longer triggers undo
- The calibration tool now also works with your finger (when a stylus is connected)
- Script editor now remembers bold and italic stylings
- ePUB pages images are now correctly sized
- Flood fill within a mask now works correctly
- More tweaks to canvas zoom ranges
- And other fixes and improvements
Comic Draw for iPad is available in the iTunes App Store – with a FREE 14 DAY TRIAL!